Fresco Services was created 1998 in France by Ellen Krabbe to provide technical training and translations. Ellen received her bachelor’s degree in medical technology and biology, from UW-Oshkosh and as a scientist and researcher, she was able to offer highly specialized services that complement the general French-English training of other other members of the Fresco team. Clients included research centers, and pharmaceutical companies such as Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis among others.
In 2010, Ellen returned to Wisconsin and Isobel Hie took over the translation services in Europe. Isobel continues to manage translations for institutions of higher education and businesses.
In 2011, Ellen applied her language and research skills to working in intellectual property as an patent researcher and later as an intellectual property liaison for multiple Bemis Company divisions: Healthcare, Advanced Technologies, Latin America, and Europe.
Fresco Services LLC was created in 2016 to offer world-class intellectual property services to organizations and entrepreneurs. Since then, intensive training in licensing, patent examination and trademarks have been added to the rich experiences in a Fortune 500 company.
Our vision in Wisconsin is to ensure that all organizations in the region benefit from building and leveraging intellectual property in order to develop business and support Wisconsin’s reputation for innovation.
Our mission is to promote dynamic innovation and research-based decision making by providing world-class patent research and other intellectual property services.
Whether it be translations or research, the services we provide reflect our FRESCO core values:
• Focused – defining client needs and goals to give the highest quality, timely results
• Respectful – meeting each client where they are, and helping them get to where they need to be
• Empowered – using cutting edge technology and the best available information
• Skilled – relying on researchers who are more than educated. They are passionate learners with proven track records
• Collaborative – working effectively between clients and team members is essential to good results
• Outstanding – applying best practices and continuous improvement to ensure client satisfaction
Ellen Krabbe – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellenkrabbe/
Isobel Hie – https://www.linkedin.com/in/isobel-hie-70876724/